This role is not yet open to apply to. If you would like to learn more or if you'd like to be notified when the application is open, please sign up here.
Contact Center Optimization Specialist
The TTS Centers of Excellence (CoE) office is looking for someone to join their team as a Contact Center Optimization Specialist (GS15). This page includes basic information about the role, the role summary and key objectives needed in order to perform the role well.
Quick Links to Posting Sections
The Centers of Excellence (CoE) is an office within TTS that was created to accelerate the modernization of IT to improve the customer experience and reduce legacy IT spending across the government. It is made up of five teams: Contact Center, IT Infrastructure Optimization, Data & Analytics, Cloud Adoption, Customer Experience. The Contact Center team is looking to hire a Contact Center Optimization Specialist. Through conducting best practice research, the Contact Center CoE is developing a data-driven strategy leveraging proven practices and lessons learned from both public and private sector organizations. The goal is to establish a repeatable methodology to help agencies improve how they deliver services and interact with their citizens.
Location: Washington, DC
Salary Range: Base salary GS-15 - $134,789 to $164,200
Who May Apply: All United States citizens and nationals (residents of American Samoa and Swains Islands)
Contact Center Optimization Specialist (GS15)
We are looking for an Contact Center Optimization Specialist to join the Technology Transformation Service (TTS) as part of the IT Modernization Centers of Excellence (COE) to help develop and improved the capabilities and services of our partner agencies.
As an expert contact center solutions architect well versed in multi-channel technologies and platforms, you will collaborate with agency partners to design, plan, and delivery on key contact center and customer experience modernization strategies that will drive optimizations and improvements in the security, agility, responsiveness, and efficiency of the agency’s IT infrastructure and customer experience services.
Key objective #1: You will help federal agencies develop and execute contact center and customer experience modernization
strategies incorporating leading technology and industry best practices to ensure their solutions can meet their current and future needs in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Architect an enterprise-level customer experience technology solution using user story definition, holistic journey mapping, data modeling while also incorporating standard operating procedures and best-practice methodologies
- Develop and maintain strategic application technology portfolios, roadmaps, and reference architectures to support or drive solution development or product selection
- Partner with agency program leads to drive alignment and integration of new contact center technology and integration with other third-party or internal applications
- Implement intelligent system solutions to leverage robotic process automation (RPA) & artificial intelligence (AI) to help anticipate user needs, augment conversations and automate routine tasks
- Interface with agency data and security teams to address gaps and risks and assist in the overall design and build of security features Develop and track performance metrics, customer feedback, quality assurance and other KPI’s
Key objective #2: You will promote the adoption of modern technology practices through teaching, coaching, and knowledge sharing.
- Practice and enthusiastically share agile methodologies throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Deliver educational workshops to accelerate learning and adoption of agile principles and practices
- Inspire honesty and integrity through open communication and liberal knowledge sharing across a multi-disciplinary teams.
- Create compelling case studies on how users are benefiting from the program, providing a special focus on lessons learned.
- Capture specific capabilities (e.g. strategies, roadmaps, playbooks) to document good practices across government.
Key objective #3: Practice an exceptional level of customer service with all partners, providing a unique, tailored experience.
- Explain product or services to people who have varying levels of technical knowledge — always meet the agency partner where they’re at
- Empathetically guide our agency partners through the bureaucracy of the sometimes long and arduous compliance and security processes
- Skillfully map specific inquiries to product capabilities, identifying the product that best meets the agency partner’s needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the stakeholders and the project teams, delivering feedback to the team, enabling them to make necessary changes to product performance or presentation
- Support a safe, inclusive workplace and a positive team culture where all team members value diversity and individual differences
How To Apply
If you would like to learn more or if you’d like to be notified when the application is open, please sign up here.