TTS Talent - Sourcing Strategist
This role is not yet open for application. If you would like to learn more or if you'd like to be notified when the application is open, please sign up join our mailing list.
TTS Talent will soon be accepting applications for a GS-13 - Sourcing Strategist.
Applications will be open for submission on TBD EDT. Check out Join TTS Hiring Process to learn more about the application process.
Location: Washington, DC; San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Virtual (100% Remote)
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is: GS-13 Step 1 - $92,143 to GS-13 Step 10 $146,120
Your salary, including base and locality, will be determined upon selection, dependent on your actual duty location.
You can find more information about this in the compensation and benefits section on our site.
For specific details on locality pay, please visit OPM’s Salaries & Wages page or for a salary calculator OPM’s 2021 General Schedule (GS) Salary Calculator.
Please note the maximum salary available for the GS pay system is $172,500
Note: You may not be eligible for the maximum salary as it is locality dependent. Please refer to the maximum pay for your locality.
Who May Apply: All United States citizens and nationals (residents of American Samoa and Swains Islands)
Sourcing Strategist - GS-13
As a Sourcing Strategist on the Talent Team, you will be a critical strategic driver in the Technology Transformation Services’ (TTS) ability to meet its needs, as well as its ability to reflect the diversity of the people we serve. You will build strong pipelines of diverse talent at all levels, from a wide range of disciplines including: design, engineering, product management, business operations and executive leadership. You’ll work closely with hiring managers to implement targeted attraction strategies, and you’ll also ensure that all of the candidates that you engage with have a positive experience.
Talent team members:
- Work collaboratively to solve hiring challenges within the organization
- Communicate with hiring managers and candidates with empathy and transparency
- Are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within TTS
Key objective #1: You’ll find highly qualified candidates to meet the hiring needs of technical roles across the organization.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of various roles and how they fit into the organization
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating and advising on innovative sourcing strategies
- Develop inclusive sourcing strategies to target under-represented talent and use innovative sourcing solutions to identify hidden candidate pools
- Source talent using a variety of tools, including boolean search and maintain a high volume, consistent, and quality pipeline easily shared across talent team
Key objective #2: You’ll engage passive talent in meaningful, authentic ways and will ensure every candidate has a positive experience.
- Attract engaged, civic-minded folks and often passive candidates through strategic outreach techniques, communication and social media posts by demonstrating and sharing the story of our people, the work we do, and why it matters
- Act as a true ambassador for TTS, representing and delivering our message through one-on-one conversations, on social media channels, written communication and by delivering candidate information sessions
- Generate high-impact, tailored content for outreach materials, presentations, and communications; find ways to meaningfully connect with candidates
- Share your passion for the incredible impact that digital solutions, platforms, and products can have on the civic space — and ultimately, on the American public
Key objective #3: You’ll develop and build a data-driven approach to creating and improving sourcing processes for the Talent Team.
- Cultivate deep knowledge of talent, technology and industry trends
- Diligently maintain sourcing data and track overall effectiveness of sourcing campaigns and relatable metrics
- Utilize data and metrics to continuously improve your sourcing strategy and approach and to analyze impact
- Advocate for experimentation and trying new approaches to improve results
- Teach and mentor Talent Team on sourcing best practices
Subject matter experts will evaluate your resume based on these competencies. You must have at least a year demonstrating accomplishment of the duties and competencies described below.
Customer Service & Communication: The ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders.
Strategic Problem Solving: The ability to approach complex problems strategically and solve them creatively. The ability to work with limited supervision and limited resources.
Souring Methods for Technical Roles: The ability to source and engage technical talent, including positions in engineering, design and product management.
Teamwork & Collaboration: The ability to work cooperatively with others to accomplish objectives and build inclusive and mutually beneficial partnerships.
TTS Core Values Alignment: The ability to work with inclusion, integrity and impact in a large, complex organization or a bureaucratic environment. The ability to be present, transparent, and honest to enable accessible and trustworthy innovation.
Qualification determinations cannot be made when resumes do not include the required information, so failure to provide this information may result in disqualification.
For each job on your resume, provide:
- the exact dates you held each job (from month/year to month/year or “present”)
- number of hours per week you worked (if part time)
How To Apply
If you would like to learn more or if you’d like to be notified when the application is open, please sign up join our mailing list.