About the Technology Transformation Service
The Technology Transformation Service’s (TTS) mission is to lead the digital transformation of the federal government by helping agencies build, buy, and share technology that allows them to provide more accessible, efficient, and effective products and services to the American people.
Our teams work together to provide the support, authorities, and assurances that supercharge agencies’ ability to deliver on their missions. We apply modern methodologies and technologies to improve the public’s experience with government, online and off. We commit to finding, creating, and sharing the technology applications, platforms, processes, personnel, and software solutions that help federal agencies better serve their constituencies and their missions.
Offices of TTS
- TTS Front Office
- Centers of Excellence
- Office of Products & Programs
- Office of Operations
- Office of Acquisitions
- Presidential Innovation Fellows
We’re looking for candidates passionate about our mission with top-notch software development, product management, procurement, design, content, cloud migration, outreach or operations skills to match.
- Consulting Software Engineer (Open now through Friday, May 25, 2018 at 8:00pm EDT)
- UX Designer (Open now through Friday, May 25, 2018 at 8:00pm EDT)
- Content Designer (Open now through Friday, June 1, 2018 at 8:00pm)
- Presidential Innovation Fellow (Open now through Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 11:59pm EDT)
We are hiring and will be sharing information on new upcoming jobs as well as releasing new job postings frequently. Please check back or if you would like to be notified when new jobs are posted, join our mailing list.
If you have any questions, please contact our Talent Team at joinTTS@gsa.gov